I’m sure you’ll feel as strongly as we do about the ever increasing insurance costs associated with our industry. So any way to decrease this ‘tax’ is surely welcomed.
The great news is National Fleet Tracking can directly reduce your premiums in a number of ways.
- Reduced theft and quick recovery of stolen vehicles means reduced damage and premuims
- Reduced incidents of accidents by increasing driver accountability
- Vehicle tracking gives you real time events such as speeding, and harsh breaking – so you can identify improper vehicle use quickly and deal with it before it results in a penalty, violation or worse.
- Improved safety awareness and driver standards attracts conscientious drivers who have your interests at heart
- Reduced unauthorized vehicle usage means high risk situations are avoided
- Improved safety records provide tangible proof to validate reduced premium renewals