National Fleet Tracking saves your company money by increasing efficiency. That’s the kind of real time benefit everyone wants to hear, and it’s true.
Here’s just some of the ways you’ll save on fuel:
- Reduced speeding means your engines are running at optimum performance
- Route efficiency results in less distance travelled. Why have two vehicles on the road when one can do the job with proper planning!
- Less distance traveled means less wear on your vehicles- resulting in better performance
- Compliance to ‘off route’ rules means your drivers keep on track and spend less ‘idling time’
- Identify high fuel consumption quickly and eliminate fuel slippage.